Followers

Wednesday 5 February 2020

Nature Elements

Good afternoon all, 
I hope your week is going well.
I have just got home after visiting Tracy to wish her luck for her ODS on Hochanda. 
Her shows are today and tomorrow. 
She really won’t need any luck as the new stamps are fabulous and I know her demonstration will be amazing too. 

So today I am going to share one of my samples with you. 


I loved creating this.

The stamp is from a new A4 plate called Nature Elements. 



I began with a random, blending  tool background. 



I then stamped the main image onto the background. 




I then just stamped the pen nib, oh I do love the detail in the nib. 
I added some colour and then fussy cut it out. 




I stamped the butterfly onto some parchment, got out my black mat , large ball tool and did some white work.
I also added some colour , both from the back. 
I then cut out the butterfly. 



I was really pleased with the way this had turned out. 



Some matting and layering and then adding some stencil detail. 
I then began to assemble my design. 
As you know I do love this part of the process. 



I added a sentiment, and a couple of jump rings. 



I do think this is such a useful stamp, and you don’t have to use the whole stamp, 
Just part of it looks fabulous. 

I must go now, 
I have a special Birthday card to make.
Jenson will be one on Friday 
Bless him, 
Where have the last twelve months gone. 

Take care all,
Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Jo this , as with your other samples are wonderful and I am so grateful for all the time you spend in making them. I know how busy you are so I truly appreciate you taking the time to drop more samples off today and they were much needed . Thank you so so much for all your hard work. Hugs 😘😘

Jo Rice said...

Always my pleasure, and I really adore these new stamps, I just couldn’t stop creating with them. Looking forwards to more of your fab shows today....hugs xx😘😘