Followers

Tuesday 4 February 2020

In print again...

Good afternoon all 
How are you today ? 
I am having a very productive day today , I have been in my craft room all day. 
I have only left it to feed and walk Eric. Oh and make a few brews. 
I have a very busy month this month oh and next month. 
So I am trying to get organised. 
Karl is away so I am making the most of no interruptions. 
Although , I do miss him. 
I am just taking five minutes out to let you know that I was thrilled to be asked to create some projects for the latest 
Creative Stamping Magazine. 



It is always so exciting to be asked to create some art work..
We all need to know that we are loved and appreciated, don't we ? 

This was a fabulous challenge, as it was stamping on anything other than card.



It really got me thinking. 



I loved creating these. 

You can get a copy from Craft Stash 
Here 



It is a great read, 
You just need a brew, piece of cake and you are all sorted. 

Back into my craft room 
Have a lovely evening all. 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


3 comments:

Angie said...

Lovely to see you in print again Jo. You have inspired me to try the lolly sticks again. Enjoy your craft room time xx

Lisapmac said...

Looks very interesting, I'm glad Eric made sure you had a break and got some fresh air xx

gwen70 said...

Great makes Jo, you always come up with something unusual. Great to see you in print again xx