Followers

Thursday 20 February 2020

Dancing fairies

Good morning all, 
How are you today ? 
I have just been to the post office and it is bouncing down out side. 
I don’t know about you, but I am so tired of getting wet. 
Eric and me spend our lives having very wet dog walks at the moment. 
Bless him, he is back at the vets later, 
He is doing well, but still in quite a lot of pain. 
He is such a love though. 

Today I am going to share one of my samples from the recent Lavinia shows on HOCHANDA. 
I seem to have so many samples to share with you. 




I really enjoyed creating this. 
I started off with a gel press and Brusho background. 
Then I stamped the fairies. 




Next I used a circle mask, to create some bubbles. 



I did the central one first, followed by the side ones. 



I thought this was quite a cool effect. 
In fact, I may just use it again. 
Next I added some foliage, some ink blending , and finally some background stamping. 



It was all finished off with my white Posca pen and some charcoal shading. 

I must dash, I have 2 magazine commissions to get in the post today. 
All before the vets with Eric and then picking the boys up from nursery.
Danielle has started her new job today and Adam is working nights, 
So grandma to the rescue. 

Take care everyone 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

3 comments:

Guillyflower said...

Fabulous design Jo! They do look like bubbles. It's more like April here - heavy showers & sunshine but really cold brr
Grandma jobs are so important aren't they?
Stay safe ((hugs) Chrissie x

Tracy said...

I love this, how effective those bubbles are.
Happy crafting
Tracy c

عطية الصاوي said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.