Followers

Tuesday 25 February 2020

Paintbrush

Good morning all 
Hope you are well today. 
I have walked Eric and been to the postoffice. 
Now I need to get into my craft room and pack my bags ready for Hazel Grove tomorrow. 
I thought I would just have a coffee and catch up with you first.

Today I am sharing an Aall & Create sample with you.



This was inspired by a piece that my Team mate Corrie, made. 
Now you know me, and am happy to tell you where my inspiration came from. 
Also I was very lucky and given a gift of 3 paintbrushes, ( Thanks Lisa ) 
I am a very lucky lady. 


I started by adding paint to my paintbrush, followed by some Distress Crayons through the stencil. 




Next I stamped my images, added colour, cut them out and then added them. 
I also stamped the sentiment onto a little wooden coffee stirrer...
( you see , I do need to have my Costa coffee. )



I also used a black fine liner pen to add some doodling. 
This was such fun to make. 

Are you having pancakes later? If so, how do you like them. ? 

We have snow forecast for tomorrow, 
I really hope they have got it wrong. 
My little fritillaries are just about to open...





 Have a lovely day all. 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx


2 comments:

Saintly Lisa said...

I love what you've done with your paint brush, it's brilliant! It's lovely to see what you've made with it and I'm so glad that they've been put to good use xx

Craftychris said...

This looks so gorgeous! Love the idea of the stirrer for the sentiment, perfect! xxx