Followers

Friday 26 August 2022

Weekend off.

Hi everyone, thanks so much for popping in. 
I do hope that your week has gone well 
I have had another busy week, 
but a very productive week. 
Lots of plans have been made and there are so many exciting  things happening. 
It is so good to be back at the stage of planning live events, creating with new and interesting products 
and finding time to catch up with so many of you lovely crafters and friends. 

I have been working on my project for my 
Make and Take 




I will be at the Harrogate show September 10th and 11th.




I will be demonstrating on the Sunday also running 
Make and Takes on the Saturday. 

I will be with James on the 
Stampers Grove stand 
So keep an eye on their website you may be able to book before the show, 
I am really looking forwards to spending time with everyone. 

I have also been working on a special project, 
Something very close to my heart.



This is still work in progress.

As it is bank holiday weekend here in some parts of the UK. 
I am having the weekend off.
Fingers crossed Karl is also going to be taking a few days off. 
So some gardening, a little bit of ironing, but mostly just drinking coffee, eating cake and relaxing. 

I hope you have lovely plans for your weekend too.
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful cards Jo and the ongoing work has peaked my interest, the colours are amazing, can't wait to see what happens next. Have a good weekend.xx

Neet said...

Darn it! The workshop at club clashes with the Saturday but hoping to be there for the dems on the Sunday. Shame about missing the Make & \takes but bet you are booked u with these stunners. I love the colours - the way you have mixed the blues and greens is just me and I love that stamp on the top one.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Neet xx