Followers

Monday 22 August 2022

Be Beautiful With Lavinia Alcohol Inks.

Good afternoon everyone, 
Thanks so much for joining me today. 
I hope you had a lovely weekend.
Our Christmas in August workshop was great fun, and wow the ladies 
made the most amazing cards. 
They make me so proud. 



I also planted my new rose. 
You see Janet and Susan very kindly gave me a garden voucher to buy something in remembrance of my lovely Dad. 
So off I went with my Mum and we both chose the same plant. 
A patio Rose. 
Designer Sunset. 
Just perfect….and my Dads favourite colours too. 
Thanks so much ladies. 



Now just to confuse you…oh and me…mind you it doesn’t take much these days with me.
I have a little catch up video using the 
New and Improved Pure Lavinia Alcohol inks. 
Mindful Monday will be back next week. 



Lavinia also have the fabulous air puffers too. 





You can find the video here 


Take care everyone.
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: