Followers

Tuesday 9 August 2022

The Snow Shrub Bird.

Afternoon everyone, 
thanks so much for popping in. 
Thanks also to our new follower, it is so good to have you join us here. 
Wow, it is hot in Cheshire today. 
I made sure that I walked Eric before 7am this morning before it got too warm, and I will 
be leaving it late to take him out again. 
Luckily we have some cool places in the garden where he can sit, although he does like to lie in the sun.
He lies on his back and stretches his legs out.
He is so funny, but don’t worry I do keep my eye on him, and make him go inside after a while. 

As it is Tuesday , 
It is time for our crafty crafty catch up .
Today we are going to create
The Snow Shrub Bird. 



Here is a closer look 




You can find the video here. 


Thanks so much for joining me.

Much love and hugs 
Jo xx

3 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful Jo, such a gorgeous card.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Jo

gr karin

karenlotty said...

That’s beautiful