Followers

Sunday 27 February 2022

Snowdrops on a Sunday

Good afternoon everyone. 
I do hope that you are having a lovely weekend. 
Our online class yesterday was so wonderful and the cards that 
the ladies have shared are just amazing. 
( I am so proud of you all )
Today I have one of my Aall & Create dt samples to share with you. 
Here I have used stamps designed by Tracy Evans. 



Here is a closer look 



This delicate snowdrop stamp is just so beautiful. 

I have just had a walk around our garden and the snowdrops look so beautiful today with the sun on them .
It is still cold though. 

Enjoy your afternoon 

Definitely time for a nice hot chocolate 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

1 comment:

Pauline C said...

This is so gorgeous Jo .. I’m having a snowdrop moment myself and have made 2 snowdrop cards this week but used digis .. I think I NEED this A & C stamp xx