Followers

Monday 7 February 2022

Monday again.

Good afternoon all, 
I do hope you are feeling well and that you had a lovely weekend. 
We had a busy time as it was Jenson’s 3rd Birthday. 
Wow, the years really are flying. 

It was very icy this morning when I took Eric for his walk. 
He is at the vets tomorrow, for an anaesthetic. Bless him , he isn’t going to be happy 
when I don’t have any breakfast for him. 
Nothing serious , just some dental work. ( Or should I say some expensive work !!!) 

Next weekend we have our next Lavinia class and this one has been requested. 
It is our Gel press online class 


We will be looking at ways of using the gel press and creating 2 cards. 




As always I am really looking forwards to this class .
Even Billy Brayer is getting excited. 
All the classes are live on the day but can also be watched as catch up videos. 
If you would like to join us just drop me an email 
jrcrafts28@gmail.com 


Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx



No comments: