Followers

Friday 25 February 2022

Friday catch up

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a lovely day. 
I just wanted to pop in and say hello. 
It has been such a busy week here. 
I have been making samples for the Aall & Create tv shows, plus some for the 
Lavinia Extravaganza next weekend. 
Omg I am shattered as it is half term so I have had grandma duties too. 
On the plus side I have lost a couple of pounds !!!!

Tomorrow we have our regular online workshop. 
We are going to be looking at various ways of using stencils in our artwork 


I am really looking forwards to it. 
I do think sometimes stencils get over looked.

Take care everyone. 
Have a lovely weekend.

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


1 comment:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jo
Cards look amazing …. Didn’t know you had regular workshops ?…..
You have been busy …take care of yourself….
Hugs Sylvie xx