Followers

Tuesday 15 February 2022

Millie and Munch by Moonlight

Good afternoon from another wet day in Cheshire. 
Wow it was very wet and muddy walking Eric this morning. 
How is the weather for you today ? 
I do hope your day is going well
I am plodding through jobs on my ‘Craft To Do List ‘
I just keeps getting longer

So I thought I would take a break, 
Put the coffee machine on and get out the biscuit tin. 
Fancy joining me ? 

Today we are going to have a play with our gel press and create a background. 



Then we will add our 2 new little shrew stamps, 
create some background , and finally those finishing touches .
Not forgetting the envelope. 
My aim is to get everyone stamping their envelopes , let’s give our postmen and ladies a
reason to smile. 



You can find the video here 


I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks so much for joining me. 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

1 comment:

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Jo …love the colours
Hugs Sylvie xx