Followers

Monday 21 February 2022

Enjoy your special day.

Good afternoon all, 
I do hope your week has started well and that you survived the weekend ok. 
Wow, those storms. 
I hope your house and garden didn’t suffer too much. 
We had a tree down at Jenson’s nursery on Friday and then another one at the end of the 
road this morning. 
Luckily nobody was hurt in either incident. 
Today I m just popping in to share another tv sample with you. 
Our Abs in on The Craft store today and tomorrow with 
a One Day Special  featuring new stamps by Bipasha bk. 


As you know due to the post office damaging my original parcel , I only had one day to create  some samples. 




As soon as I saw these stamps I knew what I wanted to do. 
So I stamped this beautiful floral bouquet in black Versafine Clair ink and added clear embossing powder.

Next I addd some watercolour paints. 
Plus, lots of water 




Some shadows and highlights finished off the whole design. 
Here is a closer look 


The detail in these stamps is amazing.

Time to make a brew, it is that sort of weather. 
Take care all. 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

Pauline C said...

Your water colouring is so fabulous Jo .. love what you have done with this gorgeous stamp. Xx

nanseedaffin said...

IronStyte: Titanium vs tungsten - Titanium-Arts
IronStyte is an iron-tooled aluminum alloy titanium mens ring that micro touch trimmer can be used as a base for mens wedding bands titanium other metals. The tungsten core is an alloy of zinc and columbia titanium boots copper cost of titanium