Followers

Friday 11 February 2022

Friday catch up

Good afternoon everyone, 
I do hope your day is going well. 
I am just popping in for a quick catch up with you, before I take Eric back to the vets for his check up. 
He is doing really well but he was a complete baby after his anaesthetic. 
Bless him, I had to sit in his bed with him and just cuddle him. 
He really did feel sorry for himself. 




Those of you with pets will know what it is like. 

Today I am sharing a quick and simple design with you. 



Just simple stamping and some brusho powders. 



This is the Zen Leaf 2 stamp. 
It has the most amazing detail.


You know I keep mentioning about the envelopes too. 
Just stamping in permanent ink, as we don’t want it to spoil in the rain. 
Let’s try and make out postmen and ladies happy with decorative envelopes. 


So nice to have things matching too. 

Take care everyone. 

Have a wonderful weekend. 
For those of you joining me tomorrow for our online Gel press class 
See you at 11am 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx




2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Get well wishes for Eric, your brusho make is totally splendid

Kathyk

karenlotty said...

Beautiful work this week This card is particularly gorgeous I forget to decorate envelopes- note to self In my defence I have only been a stamper for approx 12 months