Followers

Wednesday 11 August 2021

Who lives here ?

Good morning all, 
I hope you have woken up feeling fresh and healthy. 
I have walked Eric and I am just about to go and collect the boys. 
We are off to the farm…
They have animals, a soft play centre and a coffee shop.
Fingers crossed that I won’t be too busy. 

Today I have another sample to share with you.
This one features more fabulous stamps by Janet Klein 

The outside 





And inside 



I had such a fun morning creating this. 



I started with the doors. 




Carefully cutting them so that they would open 



And then moved to the inside, carefully lining everything up. 



Some finishing off details. 
I added some brick work 



And then some extra embellishments. 
Janet’s stamps are such a wealth of these little extra stamps 



Look 



A real project, to just loose yourself in and enjoy. 

I hope you have a lovely day 

Take care 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

Sue said...

You’re so clever Jo. I love your attention to detail in the design & intructions. Thank you. Hugs, Sue. x

Jo Rice said...

Thank you for such a lovely comment xx