Followers

Wednesday 4 August 2021

Today’s Christmas card

Good morning all, 
I hope you have woken up feeling refreshed and ready for another day. 
Today I have another little catch up video to share with you. 


I have used the extending the landscape technique again, this time to create a Christmas card. 
This would be great for batch card making 


It would also look great in different colour tones. 

You can find the link for the YouTube video here 



I hope you enjoy it. 

I have another busy day, some samples to finish off ready to post tomorrow. 
Then I am having the boys for a couple of hours, whilst Adam is at work and Daniele gets some course work done. 

The boys really keep me on my toes. 
I just love them to bits 
They love the mini trollies in Boots.  
Look



I hope you have a good day….
Sending a special hug if you need one…

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx





No comments: