Followers

Friday 13 August 2021

Be Brave

Good morning everyone. 
Well we made it to Friday 
Although it is Friday the 13th. !!!!
I hope you day has started well and that you have a lovely weekend planned. 
We have a family wedding tomorrow. 
It will be so lovely to see everyone, except, I haven’t got a thing to wear…
Nothing fits me anymore (except elasticated waist trousers ) 
And there isn’t anything suitable around, grrr
So I have an emergency bin bag at the ready. 
The weather forecast for the Peak District is rain…
Deep joy
It just gets better 
Hey hoo…
But I am so pleased that wedding can go ahead…and the main thing is that 
Harriet and Rob have an amazing day 
They are such a wonderful couple.

Today I have another All and Create sample to share with you. 
Again using some fabulous Janet Klein stamps, 



You know how I love looking for different ways to use the stamps. 
I just couldn’t resist some tightrope walking .



I started off by creating the sky using one of Janet’s stencils. 



Next I added some flowers. 




Followed by some washi tape to add grounding. 
I stamped my images, added some colour and cut them out. 



I added some black elastic and wound it around the trees, before sticking everything down. 



Some shadows and highlights just add the finishing details 



I thought the Be Brave sentiment complemented the whole design. 

Another fun, happy card. 

Thanks for joining me,
As always take care. 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx