Followers

Monday 16 August 2021

Live a sweet life

Good afternoon everyone, 
I hope Monday finds you well and that you had a lovely weekend. 
Our family wedding was such a wonderful occasion and Harriet looked really beautiful. 
The rain managed to stay away and it was lovely to see so many people again. 
It was vary hard though as Mikey and Fran couldn’t join us as they had tested positive for Covid. 
I am just so glad that they have both had their jabs so at least they only had mild symptoms…

Today I have another recent Aall & Create sample to share with you. 


As you know I just love creating Clean and Simple card designs. 
These fabulous Janet Klein frogs really make me smile. 


I started with a stencil background…and I used a couple of shades of green. 




Next came that sharpie edge. 


Followed by some washi tape. 



I stamped my images, added some colour and then cut them out. 
I used watercolour paints as I wanted quite a bright look to this design. 


When I had assembled the design, I couldn’t resist adding a crown. 
Janet is so good and many of the stamp sets have little accessories on them, and yes, 
Hey presto , I found a crown.



Here is a closer look 



Another fun design. 

I must say he actually reminds me of the way of couple of guests looked at breakfast yesterday, 
Not me, I must add.


Thanks so much for joining me 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx









No comments: