Followers

Tuesday 31 August 2021

A lovely gift

Good afternoon everyone, 
I do hope you have had a lovely weekend.
We had a couple of visits to the park with Elliot and Jenson  and luckily we had some sunny weather too. 
I must say though, it is so cold today. 
Definitely feeling a bit more like Autumn. 

I had a lovely surprise in the post 
Look what I received. 



Thank you so much Sheena, you made my day. 
So thoughtful of you. 

Today I am busy creating more samples for the tv. 
So I thought I would share a recent Aall & Create sample with you. 



A nice clean and simple design. 



I started with my layers of card, and as you know I like to add my sharpie line at this point. 
I then stamped  my main image in black ink. 




Next I added some stencil work, 
Across all 3 layers. 
I added colour to my image and some glossy accents to the heart. 
It really makes it pop. 



Some shadows and a little thread ribbon, 
Nothing too heavy as I didn’t want to distract from the beautiful stamped image. 
Some posca splats and the design was complete. 
Here is a closer look 




Thanks so much for popping in. 
Take care everyone 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

Mrs Bee said...

Hi Jo .... love the stamp and stencil! - and the card is just so elegant! What are the stamp and stencil called or reference number .... is it Aall an create? Would love to order it xxxx. Stay warm.❤️

karenlotty said...

Stunning I love the effect of stencil through 3 layers