Followers

Monday 26 July 2021

The Yellow Brick Road.

Good morning everyone, 
I hope today finds you well and that you had a lovely weekend. 
Karl left early again today, he is just so busy. 
So I walked Eric early and have been very productive so far. 
Definitely time for coffee in the garden. (Before the rain ) 



Today I am sharing one of my recent Aall & Create samples with you. 
As you know I have a thing about these white board tags. 



They take ink so well too. 
I wanted to create my own Yellow Brick Road, so this stencil was just perfect. 



Next I just added some more ink. 
I wanted to keep to a simple colour palate as I wanted the stamps to do all the talking.
They are so well drawn that I didn’t want to distract from their beauty. 



I stamped them and just simply use ink and water to paint in the colour. 



I had a coffee whilst fussy cutting the figures. 
Always a great excuse for a brew and a cheeky biscuit. 



I worked out where I was going to place the figures and then I added some stamping in the appropriate places. 
I added some white posca splats, some string and then the fabulous figures. 



A couple of washi tape words just compliment the whole design. 



Here is a closer look 



I do think these new Janet Klein characters are going to be such a hit. 

I hope you like them too. 

Take care all.
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

3 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

wow love it! just amazing Jo x

Gilly said...

Love this thanks. Where can I buy the stamps ? x

Sanny59 said...

Fab tag, love it Jo