Followers

Friday 23 July 2021

Fun Friday.

Good morning everyone. 
I hope you are feeling well and that you have a lovely day planned. 
I have been up early as I am back on Grandma duties , I have dropped the boys off at nursery. 
Both Adam and Danielle are working today, it is Adams first day back after 
many months of Furlough. 
I must remember to go and collect the boys later too…
I have just cooked a Lasagna for them as I thought they might not feel like cooking when they get home. 
Mind you it has made my kitchen even warmer !!!!
All the windows and doors are open. 

Today I have a tag to share with you 



As you know I do love these white board tags. 


I started by adding my background, 
I used the usual Direct To Paper Technique, and Weathered wood Distress Oxide ink. 





Next I adding some stamping in black Versafine ink. 
These tags are so beautiful to stamp on. 




I needed some scenery, so I used the landscape masks and some Graphite ink. 
This makes such a difference. 



A little bit more stamping 
I used the stars around the edge of my tag, I do love to use stamps in unusual ways 



I wanted to add a hint of colour, 
Not too much though, just a hint. 
I also added the shadows too. 



And some yellow Posca to finish off the design. 
Don’t feel you always have to use white Posca…
Coloured Posca splats are just fabulous.
Here is a closer look 




Right, I had better get on.
Lots to do today and we have our online workshop tomorrow. 
We are Dabbling into Journalling tomorrow.
I am really looking forwards to spending time with our craft gang. 

Have a lovely weekend all.
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

Everley F said...

This is fabulous, Jo. What tags do you use? x

Craftychris said...

This is so beautiful! Love the monochrome with just the touch of yellow. Take care xxx