Followers

Tuesday 27 July 2021

Happiness Is A Poppy

Good afternoon everyone , 
I hope your day is going well. 
Today I have a lovely Poppy design to share with you. 
Now, you know how much I love poppies. 


I just love the blue tones.
I have extended the landscape here too. 
This is such a wonderful technique. 
If you haven’t given it a try, I can recommend it. 

I have made a little video and you can find it here 


Here is a closer look at the poppies




I think this design will work well in lots of different colour tones too. 
Here is a list of products that I used 

                                                                 
                                                    
                                                   
                                                                                    Products used
                           Multifarious card 
                         Stamps- Group Poppies, Buttercups, Field Grass, Blessings 
                         Versafine Clair ink pads , Nocturne, Warm Breeze- 
                         Distress Oxide ink pads, Speckled Egg, Stormy Sky, Mermaid Lagoon - 
                          Acetate Hill Masks-
                          Smoothies- 
                      White  Posca pen 
                                                     
                                                    
                                                   
                                                     
                               

I really hope you enjoy watching he video and then creating a similar design. 

Enjoy the rest of your day 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


4 comments:

MFM said...

Wonderful card will be watching the video and having a try myself.
Thanks for the inspiration.
Mxx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks so much Maggie, hope you are keeping well. Hugs xx❤️

Lee said...

This is absolutely stunning in every way.Poppies have always been my fav fower,and then Sunflowers and Peonies.going to watch the video now.

Lee said...

I mean Flower