Followers

Saturday 3 July 2021

Green Fingers

Good morning all, 
I hope you are having a lovely weekend so far. 
Dry here at the minute, but I think we have some heavy rain , even thunder storms around the corner.

Do you remember how I was worried about my Passion flower? 
I cut it back and thought that I had killed it…
Well the good news is that it is growing like mad now and has 2 flowers open. 



I am so thrilled 



I was bought a beautiful white one for my birthday too and that is growing well, 
so fingers crossed for some flowers on that one too. 
I do love my garden, I hope yours is growing well at the minute. 

Speaking about green fingers ( see what I did there lol ) 
I have another little catch up video to share with you.
A delicate floral design in Green. 




Here is a closer look 



I have use stamps and a stencil from Aall & Create .
You can find the video here 


So if you have a few minutes to spare , and fancy grabbing a brew and joining me…
That would be lovely. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

No comments: