Followers

Sunday 25 July 2021

Blending a Songbird

Good morning all, 
I do hope your Sunday is going well. 
It is time to welcome me another new follower…
It is so exciting, 
Thank you so much for all your lovely comments and friendship on here and on YouTube. 
I am so excited to have reached 7K followers on YouTube..
I really feel so blessed. 

Today I have a little catch up video to share with you. 



A nice gentle card design. 
Some blending , stamping and a die cut from Sizzix. 

Here is a closer look 


You can find the video here 


I do hope you enjoy it. 

We had a fabulous workshop yesterday , and the journal pages that the crafters have created are stunning 
I am so proud of them all. 
This is my finished page, and it was such a pleasure to spend a couple of hours in such
wonderful company. 



Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

3 comments:

gwen70 said...

Gorgeous card Jo, love the journal page xx

Sue said...

Awesome designs....again. I love the beautiful, joyful colours in the journal page. Thank you for all you bring to the crafting world Jo. Hugs from Sue. x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Jo I do look at your amazing work so thought I would leave a comment, just amazing!!!!!