Followers

Friday 9 July 2021

That Friday Feeling.

Good morning all, 
I do hope you are keeping well. 

Another busy day here, and tomorrow is our Lavinia online class .
I must get myself sorted and find some space on my craft table. 

Today I am sharing one of my Aall & Create samples with you. 



I really loved creating this, it has so many of my favourite techniques in it. 
As I adore tags so much I thought I would use 2 on this piece. 



I started by adding a background colour to my tags, now you know 
how much I adore this colour. Pumice Stone. 




Next I added some darker brown ink to give more depth. 




I then added some stamping, as this was for the background I went for a tone on tone look. 
I stamped out some extra pieces, added colour using ink and water and then cut them out. 
I had a large craft stick so I snapped this and stamped on it…you know how much I adore these. 



I rooted in my embellishment bag and found some acorns….whoop…result.
I used a 3D glue gel to attach everything. 




Some white posca splats, and my design was complete. 
Can you see the mug, I had a brew at this point too…

Here is a closer look (at the tag….not my mug 😂) 






I hope you like these new stamps, as usual Tracy has created stunning designs .
I always look forwards to seeing what you all create when you get yours. 

Must go now…
I need to find time to get in the garden again today. 
Just not enough hours in the day . 
Maybe I need a superhero to help…
Always time for grandma duties 




Take care everyone 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

2 comments:

Redanne said...

Superhero is a real star, he looks amazing in his costume!

Hand on heart, this is one of my favourites of your work, it is absolutely stunning. The real acorn is such a lovely touch too. Love it!! Hugs, Anne xxx

Barbara Finch said...

Love this tag Jo and have just managed to order the acorn stamp ( and one or two others🤫 shhh) so am looking forward to them arriving.
I could also do with a Super Hero arriving!! Great photo of Eliot. Xxx