Followers

Monday 28 June 2021

A delicate design for a Monday Morning

Good morning all, 
I hope you have had a lovely weekend. 
What are your plans for this week ? 
anything exciting ? 


Today I have a lovely delicate design to share with you. 
It features our Pipin and some gentle  stencil work in the background. 
Plus a different colour for me, I though I would use a colour that I don’t normally use. 

Here is a closer look.




If you fancy joining me, 
The YouTube video can be found here 


I hope you enjoy creating this design. 

I have a day of sample making…always exciting using new stamps…

Take care 
Pop back soon 
Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Craftychris said...

Beautiful delicate card - I will be watching the video for sure! Have a fun day making samples - new stamps, how exciting! Take care xxx