Followers

Friday 4 June 2021

Day / Night

Good afternoon all, 
I do hope today is going well and that 
you have a lovely weekend planned. 
Today I have a lovely little piece of art to share with you. 





I had a lovely email from one of my YouTube friends. 
Bonnie Miller thank you so much 
She gave me a bit of a Challenge. 
You see she sent me this photograph and asked me to come up 
with something using it as inspiration. 
Yin/Yang
Day / Night 



So I have been having a play...
You see I didn’t want to copy the piece but use it as inspiration and go on my own journey.


I started with choosing a tree stamp and the Lavinia Birch tree seemed just perfect
I added a couple of foxes too. 



Next I used a moon mask to add the sun and the moon. 



Then I added some background ink...
Using a piece of copier paper to keep the central divide. 



Next I added some water splats over the whole design. 
Followed by more stamping some some £1 stamps and Versafine Clair ink pads. 



I added some more detail using my Posca pens and gel pens. 



I was really happy with the way this was looking but it just needed some more atmosphere.
So I used my soft pastels and the side of my moon mask. 




The final touches were added using my chalk pastel pencils. 



I do hope you like it. 
Maybe if you get chance you could have a go too. 

Once again thanks so much Bonnie. 

Tomorrow is our online workshop , I always look forwards 
to these .



We are creating a little book , just for Pipin. 



Must go and get my craft room ready. 

Have a lovely weekend all. 
Love and hugs 
Special hugs for my Mum

Jo xxx




3 comments:

Purpledawn said...

Stunning work, must have a go.

Sharon said...

Just beautiful xx

Claire said...

Oh what a lovely challenge to do, both cards are fabulous xx love and hugs back to you