Followers

Friday 25 June 2021

Butterfly or moth?

Good morning all, 
Happy Friday to you all, thanks so much for popping in. 
I am just back from walking Eric, the sky is so grey today. 
I think we are in for some rain later.

We are having a new path and patio, the guys are great, although they do drink lots of tea and yes. 
They do like cheeky biscuits. 🍪
They are outside my craft room window today, so no YouTube videos I’m afraid. 

Today I thought I would share one of my Aall & Create samples with you. 



I just adore this new butterfly
As you know I have a thing about butterflies. 
Oh and thank you Jane for your beautiful card with a highland cow on it…
It is just fabulous. 
I am so excited that Bipasha has said she will make a stamp with one on…




This is one of those quick card designs, that would look good in a frame. 
Simple stamping to start off with. 



Next I added some colour, orange ( just for a change !!! ) 



 I added some splats onto the background card too as I think it  ties the whole design together. 



I added some Washi tape, plus another butterfly. 
This time I added some clear embossing powder.
I decoupaged the middle butterfly. 
I also added a couple of numbers just to add that extra touch…in opposite corners,,,
You know what I am like 




This beautiful butterfly is on stamp set #532 - Safari by Bipasha BK 

It will be available with stockists soon…

Have a lovely weekend all 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

CMR said...

Love it 😍

Jo Rice said...

Thank you xx❤️