Followers

Monday 21 June 2021

A Fishy Monday

Good afternoon all, 
I do hope you had a lovely weekend. 
We had a relaxing time in Slapton, at a lovely campsite near the sea. 

Eric went swimming every day. 
His own large hydrotherapy pool.



We went on lots of walks. 


Such a beautiful place.



But lots of narrow roads. 



The sea is so beautiful, so I thought today  I would share a fishy card with you. 



I started by stamping my main images. 
Then I sprinkled some  brusho powders. 



Next I added some water, and just let it all drip. 
I love this effect, and it is great for underwater designs. 




When dry , I added some more colour. 




Followed by some glitter.



I added some blue bubbles using the white orbs stencil. 



Here is a closer look. 



Thanks so much for popping in. 
I hope you have a lovely afternoon. 
It is raining here, but the gardens need it, so that is ok. 

Take care all
Love and hugs 
Jo xxx



3 comments:

MFM said...

Love the colours on this card.
Eric looks like he is having a good time.
Nice to be beside the seaside.
Hug xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful as always and looks a lovely place to visit... :) x

Unknown said...

Lovely, Jo. Have you tried the prawn sandwiches with Marie rose sauce, at the Start Bay Inn? Yummy...I live in Australia, but grew up in Devon. Have a great time!