Followers

Friday 30 April 2021

Fabulous Friday

Good morning everyone. 
Here we are, we made it to Friday. 
A Bank Holiday weekend too. 
I do hope you have something nice planned. 
Gardening and relaxing here...
I have given myself a day off tomorrow, no workshops. 
Although I have got some extra homework for the workshop group. 

Today I have another little YouTube video to share with you. 


This is another design which would make a great Mans card. 




So if you fancy joining me, 
Grab your brew and cheeky snack .
Here is the link 


I hope you are all impressed, 
I have blogged 5 days in a row...
I don’t think that has happened before.
( Maybe it is the new me, after my second jab !!! ) 

Enjoy the rest of your Friday 
Take care 
Much love and hugs 

Jo xxx




1 comment:

Sue said...

Thank you 🥰