Followers

Thursday 29 April 2021

Thankful Thursday

Good morning all.
Hope you are well today, on this sunny Thursday morning. 
I hope you have a lovely day planned.
Lots of craft jobs to get ticked off my list today, with a few coffee breaks .
Eric is sat here with me,  well actually he is lying at my feet as is fast asleep. 

Recently on my YouTube channel I was asked about cards with a more masculine feel to them. 
So I have made a little YouTube video with a couple of designs that would be great for Men, but could also be adapted and given a more feminine  feel. 


So if you have chance to grab a brew and a cheeky biscuit ( only 1 mind ) 
The video is here 


I always look forward to spending time with you. 
If you craft along with me , I would love to see what you make. 
Maybe you could send me a photo 
Jrcrafts28@gmail.com 
If it is ok with you I could share some photos on here. 


Better get on, 
Please take care 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx


No comments: