Followers

Friday 23 April 2021

That Friday Feeling

Good morning all, 
We made it, 
Here we are, a beautiful sunny Friday. 
I hope it finds you well and looking forward to the weekend. 
We have our online Lavinia workshop tomorrow.
Pipin is involved again, 
He is such character, he just won’t stay in the box with the other stamps !!!



I am really looking forwards to spending another morning crafting with friends. 

Did you manage to watch Leonie on The Craft Store this morning ? 
She is back on at 1pm. 
Here is one of my samples. 



Here is how I created it .
I began with my gel press and a couple of ink pads 



Next I introduced  the Coral stencil and use copier paper to remove some of the ink. 



Then I turned my gel press over and made a print .
I love looking through the gel press to see the process taking place.



This was my print , with some stamping added 



I spritzed the stencil to get my ‘free clean up background ‘



I also spritzed my clean up Billy Brayer piece of card too.
I will be using both these next week 



Back to my original design, 
I added some colour, nice simple watercolour painting with Elements ink and water. 



I added more detail using my chalk pastel pencils 



I love the depth that they add to the design. 
Next out with the Posca pens...( it’s the law lol 😂)



Here is a closer look 



I just love all the detail in this piece. 

Thanks for joining me today .

I hope you have a lovely weekend, 
whatever you are doing. 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

gwen70 said...

Beautiful cards Jo, thank you for the tutorial. See you soon xx