Followers

Wednesday 28 April 2021

Wonderful Wednesday

Good morning all, 
hope you are feeling well. 
Here I am, third day in a row, wow my Mum 
will be so impressed. 
Hi Mum. 

Today I have another  sample using products from the latest release from Aall & Create. 



I had such fun creating this sample
Unfortunately the shine on the tile doesn’t really show up, 
but, trust me , it is there. 
Here is a closer look. 



I started by creating the background, just simple ink through the stencil. 



Then out with the Stampbord I do love this product. 
First I added some ink, followed by water splats. 



Next the stamping 



To add highlights I used a tool and scraped some of the clay coating away from the surface. 
Then the triple embossing, 
3 layers of clear embossing powder...
It really did make the stampboard look like an actual tile. 



I added the topper to the background, plus some washi tape , some numbers, and 
a couple of little butterflies. 



A few posca splats finished the design. 
Black this time, I like to play around with other colours, not just using the white. 

I hope you enjoyed this little tutorial. 
Another busy day here, 
2nd Covid jab, and lots of paperwork. 
Maybe the odd brew and cheeky biscuit too. 

Take care all.
Enjoy your day 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


2 comments:

Trisha N said...

Ooooo I love this blog post so many great ideas thank you so much xx

Craftychris said...

This is awesome! Love the shine on the tile. So glad you have had your second jab, Yay! Take care. xxx