Followers

Monday 26 April 2021

Canvas Monday

Good afternoon everyone. 
I hope you had a lovely weekend. 
We had some beautiful weather, didn’t we ? 
I just hope it is the same next weekend for the Bank Holiday weekend. 

Today I have a canvas to share with you. 
I just love creating depth and texture on a canvas. 



Here is a closer look 



I began by painting the canvas and then adding the texture paste through the stencil. 



Next I added some silver embossing powder and left it to dry overnight. 
I love this technique. 



Then the following day, 
I used my heat too, and the stars started glowing silver. 



Next I added some gilding wax. 



I made some embellishments, stamped butterflies, and those little numbers appeared again. 



To give extra depth I added glossy accents on top of a little wooden stick covered in washi tape. 



I just love all the little details on this piece. 

I do hope you like it too. 

Thanks for popping in today. 
Make the most of this beautiful weather as I think we may have some rain later this week. 
Although my garden will be happy with some rain. 


Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

4 comments:

gwen70 said...

Beautiful canvas Jo

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Gwen xx

Nicola C said...

What an amazing canvas, i love all the little details 🥰

Sue said...

Fab, fab, fab...