Followers

Friday 15 May 2020

Elegance

Good afternoon all, 
I hope your day is going well. 
I know a couple of you are struggling at the moment, 
So I am sending a big 
Group Hug. 

I am just popping in to share a wonderful technique with you. 
As you know I love using stencils, and I am 
always looking at different ways of using them. 

Here is one..I hope you like it. 



This is using one of the new Aall & Create stencils, Elegance by Olga. 

Here is how I used it. 






I started off with a canvas, I added some paint, and let it dry .



Next I used the stencil and added some grunge paste. 



Once I had removed the stencil, I then added some embossing powder. 
I used a detailed gold. 



I then left this overnight to allow the GP to dry completely. 



Then the magic happens, as you use the heat tool. Look. 



I just adore the result, and the texture too, 



I made some embellishments, added them 



Plus some white paint, and attached it to some black card. 



I was so happy with the results, 
I hope you like it too. 

As the sentiment says, 
Best Wishes, Today ,  Tomorrow and Always. 

Take care all
Have a lovely weekend

Love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

2 comments:

Saintly Lisa said...

Fabulous Jo! I love the finish it gives and how it enhances the stencil pattern. It's beautiful xx

Claire said...

Thanks for sharing this technique Jo, i would never think to use embossing powder on grunge paste!!! Another one to try out.