Followers

Sunday 31 May 2020

Door hanger

Good afternoon all, 
I hope you are well and keeping cool.
 Wow , it is a hot day out there today. 
Yesterday we had our online workshop and it was so lovely 
to spend the morning with such lovely people. 

Today I am sharing a door hanger with you. 
It is one of my samples for the ODS on HOCHANDA tomorrow and Tuesday
It features stamps and stencils  by Janet Klein. 




Here is a close up 



I started by adding some ink to my stencils, spritzing with water and building up my background. 




This was then added to my door hanger, and I used an emery board to smooth out the edges. 




Next I added some more depth and detail to the background. 



Finally I stamped my focal image, added some colour , cut her our and added her to my piece. 

As you know I like to use cotton wool, so I added some of that to the clouds. 

A lovely hanging heart, couple of words and my piece was complete. 
I really enjoyed making this, 
It would be lovely with a little girls name on it too. 
What a nice gift that would make. 

Karl and me are off now to walk Eric again, then my pots need watering 

Take care all, 
Keep safe 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Gibmiss said...

Love it Jo .... how do I see you online workshop ...
Hugs Sylvie X