Followers

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Florals and MDF

Good afternoon all, 
I hope you are enjoying your Tuesday. 
Today I am going to share a recent 
Aall & Create sample with you. 
It uses the fabulous 
Passion flower stamp,




For this I used some MDF, 
I must admit that I love using these and have done a few workshops with them . 


I started off by creating the backgrounds first 




Then stamping and fussy cutting the flowers, 



I attached some garden wire to my piece, 
This was from the roll that we had used for the Passion flower that is on our garden 
This is the plant today, I am looking forwards to when 
It will flower again later in the year





Next it was the playing, and assembling part. 




I also added some florist moss, and a plant tag 
Just to keep the theme of gardening 



Some white paint finished off my design, 
Here is a closer look. 



I really loved creating this piece. 

Enjoy your afternoon, 
Hopefully we may just get a brew in the garden later 

Thanks for joining me
Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: