Followers

Saturday 18 January 2020

Time for tea.

Good afternoon , and thanks for popping in. 
Welcome to our new followers, 
Grab a chair and make yourselves at home. 
What a beautiful day it is today. 
I have just finished some ironing , next I am off into my craft room to pack my craft bag. 
I am so excited that I am going to be crafting along with the fabulous Tracy Evans tomorrow. 
Actually in the studio...
Honestly I am so excited. 
I hope you will be watching and creating along at home. 
Sunday, 2pm to 4pm 

This is one of my samples  using her craft along stamps

Time for tea 





I had been given this empty box. 
You know us Crafters, we keep everything. 

I started off by creating the inserts for the box. 
This little background stamp is just fabulous. 



These fit nicely into the box, phew 



Next I masked off part of the card for the lid. 
Stamped on it and added some ink shading. 



Then I stamped the cup and saucer. 



I stamped these on separate card, added some colour, cut them out and decoupaged them. 
I added some extra stamping, metal embellishment and some glossy accents. 
To finish off , I added some white splats with my Posca pen. 



This would make such a lovely gift. 
The tea bags are fruit and they smell wonderful. 

I am sure these new stamps and the rest of the new collection are going to be 
well received and loved. 

Enjoy your evening 
Love and hugs 
Jo xxx 

2 comments:

Tracey T said...

What a fabulous box, love what you've done here Jo xx

StephW said...

Wonderful transformation with these stamps, definitely a great gift idea ... have the shows on record, will be watching later x