Followers

Wednesday 8 January 2020

Friends

Good morning all and thanks for popping in. 
I hope your week is going well, and that you are getting back into routine. 
I am trying to finish magazine commissions, organise workshops and make samples. 
Just the usual craft jobs on my list. 
As I get dates and venues confirmed I will add them to my workshop dates page on here. 
You can find the tab at the top, just click on it. 

We start back at Hazel Grove next Wednesday , and then Cumbria later this month. 
Next month is busy with an extra Aall & Create day workshop on Carnforth, 
I am working on the project at the moment and I have to say that I love it. 
Sneak peeks to follow. 
There are a few places left for that class so if you fancy a crafty day with friendly people, 
Lots of inspiration , fun and laughter do get in touch. 

I have been invited down to Plymouth this year so I have a day Lavinia class in March which is fully booked and then 
a day Aall & Create class later in the year. 
I am so looking forwards to both of them. 

I have also been asked to take part in a fundraiser weekend retreat, so my Diary is getting quite full, 
Poor Karl is sulking because the chances of a holiday are getting less and less. 

How are your diaries looking ? 
Did you remember to buy a new one.? 
Mine is one of those dodgy ones, you know with the wrong bank holiday in. 
The beginning of May is going to be fun. 

We have now been in our house for over a year and we still love it and are so happy to be here. 
One of our neighbours loves the cards that I make for her, so she came over last Saturday 
and had her own little class in my craft room. 
Needless to say she is now hooked and you may even meet her at a workshop soon. 

This was my demonstration card, 
Just made up on the day 



We had such a lovely afternoon, Eric enjoyed it too, 

Before I go, 
I must just share a proud granny photo with you. 



Elliot loves his football, just like his dad, uncle and grandad. 
Oh boy he is growing up so fast. 



Look at this , we bought the boys this art easel for Christmas and they love it. 
Jenson has started crawling and standing up. 
He will be one in February.
Now I really don’t know where the last 12 months have gone,,,

Anyway, 
Better get on, 

Take care all, 
Sending much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

gwen70 said...

The boys are certainly growing Jo. Dont take to much on you need a holiday xx