Followers

Wednesday 1 January 2020

Moonlight Magic

Good afternoon all and I hope you are enjoying your New Years Day
We have just spent a lovely couple of hours playing with building bricks. 
Don’t worry, it wasn’t  just karl and me. 
Elliot and Jenson were here too.

As it is the first of the month, 
We have a new Lavinia Challenge. 
Our theme is 
Moonlight Magic.

Here is some inspiration for you. 


I hope you like it.


I started by adding some distress oxide ink to my large Acrylic block. 


I then spritzed it and pressed it onto some watercolour card. 
This is such a great way to make a quick background 


I then added some stamping using black VersaFine Claire ink. 
I had to include little Pipin, 
He really is my favourite stamp .( shh, don’t tell the other stamps ) 


Next I added some foliage stamping, blended some distress oxide ink around the edges to help frame  my design. 
Also I added the moon. 



I used black soot ink to add depth to my design, around the edge and also to help create the landscape. 


 Finally some script stamping and some Brusho SprinkleIt.

I do love the way this sparkles, sorry , it doesn’t show up on here. 



Remember the winner for the challenge is chosen at random, 
and you can win £40 to spend on the Lavinia website, 

I am off now to put our Christmas decorations away for another year. 
The next two days are going to be busy with magazine articles, then onto 
workshop prep. 
Oh yes and answering emails, so sorry if I haven’t answered yours yet. 
I will get to it soon. 
I promise. 

Take care all, 
Oh and thanks to everyone who watched the HOCHANDA shows on Monday. 
Thanks also for your lovely messages and comments. 

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: