Followers

Sunday 26 January 2020

Creative day in Cumbria

Good afternoon all, and thanks for popping in. 
Thank you to all our new followers, and to Yiannis for telling everyone about 
my little crafty blog. 

Today I just wanted to share a few photos with you from our Cumbria workshop yesterday. 



It was such a lovely day, 
Full house too, 
I must just wave to Susan,,,,👋🏻
I promised that I would. 

We had a play with the new A4 stencils from Aall & Create. 



This design uses the VersaMark ink through the stencil and then some luscious powders, plus one of my favourite 
stamps from Tracy Evans. 
I say one of , as I have quite a few. 



Look at this fabulous selection. 





After lunch we had a really lovely play, and made lots of toppers. 
Some of which we put on an accordion card. 
Homage to Tracy 



I totally blame her for my new obsession with these. lol. 

I must admit I was shattered when I got home yesterday, 
So it was feet up and tv on. 
This morning we took Elliot to football training 
Well I was soon shattered again, 
Running around a hall with a group of 2 and 3 year olds. 



Bless him , he loved it 



I think it may just be an early night tonight, 
Another busy week ahead 

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

6 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Bless Elliot, look at his little legs awwww. Loving your samples Jo and so humbled you paid homage to my designs, I am truly grateful. Everyone’s cards look fantastic. Aren’t accordions addictive . I have made 7 so far in January lol. I am with you another busy week ahead. Hope you can have a little break this evening (Sunday). Thanks for your support ❤️❤️

Angie said...

Awww Elliot will have really enjoyed having Grandma with him at football training 😍. Loved our crafty projects yesterday and accordian cards could be my new favourite thingto make 😁. Thank you Jo.

MFM said...

Looks like a great day in Cumbria. Hope you have a restful Sunday night.

StephW said...

Wow looks like everyone had a wonderful crafty day with fabulous makes, only wish I did not live so far away! x

Craftychris said...

Ooh what a lovely day you all had in Cumbria! There were lots of absolutely gorgeous cards. Elliot is so cute and is having so much fun! xxx

gwen70 said...

We had a wonderful day on Saturday. Love my finished card. Elliott certainly had lots of fun yesterday with you xx