Followers

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Make it Bright

Good afternoon all, 
Wow May 1st....white rabbits...
I really can’t believe how quickly this year is going

Today it is the start of a new Challenge over at the Lavinia Challenge blog 


The new theme is 

Make it Bright

Here is my dt inspiration for you 




I thought I would make a little piece of art for this empty frame. 



I started by blending some Oxide inks onto a piece of white card. 
Nice bright colours. 



Next some water spritzing or happy clappy



Followed by using the large moon mask and then the 
fun part of the stamping. 
I do love these Moon pod stamps. 



Some more stamping and then I added some colour using my Inktense pencils. 
For the white areas I used a Posca pen.



A cute little bee, and some scribbling just finished off the design .

Here is a closer look 



I do hope that you can enter the challenge, you can win 
£40 to spend on Lavinia stamps, and the winner 
is chosen at random. 

It is another lovely day here today in Holmes Chapel.
I really should be out in my garden , 
but too much to do in my Craft room. 
It is our Belfast workshop this Saturday.
See you soon ladies. 




This was Tess and Eric at 7-30am this morning 
Looks like they have fallen out with each other...lol.
They have a side of the lane each.
Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday, 
and catch up soon.

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

MFM said...

Beautiful colours. Love the stamps.
Tess and Eric obviously just needed a little me time each.
Mxx