Followers

Friday 3 May 2019

Let Go

Good afternoon everyone.
How are you today ? 
I am sat in our little motorhome in Cairnryan waiting for the ferry over to Belfast.
So whilst I enjoy my coffee I thought I could have a little catch up with you. 
Today I am going to share a photo tutorial with you. 
It is from the recent AALL & Create show on Hochanda. 
I have used a fabulous stencil,called  Let Go.





I started with some stencil card and blended some ink.



Followed by some water splatting.



Next I placed the stencil and taped it down. 
Then I dabbed the Archival black ink through the stencil. 
This will mark your stencil but don’t worry it cleans off with nail varnish remover of Crafters Companion 
stick away spray. 



Look how sharp that is.
I then blended some black ink around the edges. 




Added the moon and some hills, 



Then out with my white Posca pen. 
I do love the way this adds dimension.

Here is a closer look. 



This is a wonderful technique to do with a stencil. 
I do hope that you like it. 

Right I had better go, as it looks like we could be boarding soon. 
Fingers crossed for a calm crossing.
Sharon, we will be with you soon. 

Enjoy your Friday evening everyone 
and have a great weekend.

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

Jan said...

Like it???? I love it !!!!

Yorkie girl said...

Wow Jo you make that project look so easy
I have to say it is a wonderful result love it 😊