Followers

Sunday 5 May 2019

Lovely friends in Belfast

Good afternoon all, 
hope your Sunday is going well. 
I am sat in our little motorhome with a coffee and the sun is shinning through the windows. 
We have just got back after having a lovely walk around Delamount Country Park. 
I do love coming over here to Belfast.
We get to catch up with lovely friends, eat wonderful food and just generally have a great time. 

I feel so blessed. 


These are the lovely ladies who came to yesterday’s workshop.




We started with a quick and easy warm up card. 
I do love to make these type of cards. 





Then we got out the gel press plates, inks and some Brusho powders even Billy Brayer travelled on the ferry with us. 




These backgrounds are so addictive to make. 



All the stamps are from Lavinia stamps. 



Rory and Darcy are so cute. 

We even had time to book the hall for Saturday 12th October for our next visit.
So ladies, get that date in your diaries. 
For those ladies in Scotland, we have a new date for Glasgow.
Saturday 22nd June.
Just drop me an email or a pm to reserve a place. 

Enjoy your bank holiday tomorrow.
We are travelling home as we both have another busy week ahead. 

Take care all
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx 



2 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Gorgeus cards Jo, so lovely to read about your workshop. Safe travels back home. ❤️❤️

Donna Brooks said...

Beautiful cards, just been catching up on your posts. I do like the inky splatty backgrounds and the Lavinia style, makes me add some new stamps to my ever growing list! XX