Followers

Thursday 7 February 2019

Will it be today ?

Good afternoon , 
thank you for popping in. 
I do hope your Thursday is going well.
We are awaiting news today , 
as Adam and Danielle are now in Hospital and Danielle is 
in labour. They went in at 5am , so will the little one arrive today , 
or will he make us wait until tomorrow? 

So I am keeping busy , 
Trying to get ahead with lots of jobs ticked off my to do list.


                         Yesterday afternoon I went for coffee with a couple of lovely ladies..
                         It was wonderful to chat and find out we had so much in common
      Before I went I made a little card. 





I started off with a background from my stash, 
I think this one uses pixie powders 



I then added some background stamping 



Then more stamping 



And some splatters. 



You know how I love the splatters. 



I added some colour using my Inktense pencils. 
Oh I do love these , 
Finally I assembled  the card , and added some sequins and splats using my white Posca pen 



The stamps are fab and are from a wonderful stamp set which we will be using in our next workshops..
Tease....tease..

I hope you like them 

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo. xxx

10 comments:

gwen70 said...

Love the card Jo looking forward to our next class. Hope the bab doon comes xx

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Don’t you just love those pencils lol. Loving the delicacy of your backdrop Jo, perfect for your delicate focal image. I love these stamps. ❤️❤️

Donna Brooks said...

Love the background, the stamps, the splats...in fact I love everything about this card. Hope you have heard some exciting news....XX

Redanne said...

Your card is stunning, I love how you created the beautiful background and the butterfly is stunning!

Wow! I hope the baby arrives/has arrived today - how wonderful! Funnily enough, I met up with two lovely ladies yesterday too and I do agree, it is lovely to chat with friends you have a lot in common with. Hugs, Anne xx

MFM said...

Love the card. Hope you have good news soon and have another little bundle to cuddle like only Granny can.

Hugs
Mxx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Gwen , I know you are going to love these stamps xxx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Tracy, and yes you have a lot to answer for with those pencils,,,,not to mention , black thread ....xxx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Donna, I knew it would be right up your street ....xx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Anne, and oh yes, funny that , what a coincidence....lol....x❤️

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Maggie , how is your weather at the mo. ? Bet you didn’t get the snow and ice...
Looking forwards to your return,,,,,soon I hope...xx