Followers

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Brothers

Good morning all, 
How are you today ? 
I have been busy already, Karl left early so I walked the dogs , 
then when I got home, well I sort of got sidetracked and spent an hour 
pottering in the garden, 
It is lovely to see the bulbe coming up and how the garden is growing. 

What a busy weekend , 
Elliot went to meet his new baby brother , 


Then on Saturday we went to have cuddles with Jenson 



After we left the hospital , 
Adam was able to take Danielle and Jenson home. 

So it wasn’t long before both boys were fast asleep



Oh, so cute. 

Yesterday , was another busy day.
Mikey and Fran got the keys to their new apartment in Didsbury.
As Mikey is still in Manchester on Jury Service , I went to pick Fran up 
from the station and take her to the estate agents. 
The apartment is fabulous, it has two bedrooms, and is perfect for them. 
We did buy them a soup maker as a surprise, well , I just think 
every home , needs one. 
Hopefully we can get all their belongings moved over from Nottingham next weekend ready for them 
both to start new jobs in Didsbury next week. 

It is ceratianly all go...
So nothing crafty from me today , sorry 

I am off now to get my bags packed for tomorrow’s workshops in Hazel Grove. 
See you soon ladies. 

Take care all
Much love and hugs 
Jo. xxx





5 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

What adorable pictures, especially the last one. Have a wonderful workshop. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

gwen70 said...

Gorgeous photos Jo you are one busy lady.

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

Huge congratulations to all the family Jo, Jenson is absolutely adorable x

Barbara Finch said...

Lovely family pictures Jo - congratulations all round! Xx

Jo Rice said...

Thank you so much ladies xxxx