Followers

Friday 1 February 2019

First of February

Good afternoon all, 
thanks for popping in. 
Do grab a brew and come and sit near the stove and keep warm. 
I hope the snow is melting for you and that you can get out and about. 

Have you seen the recent box kit from Joanna Sheen ? 
It is fabulous and has over £50 of goodies inside. 




I was very pleased when I was asked to design a couple of cards for this edition. 

Especially when the brief was about introducing texture. 



If you are a dog or a cat lover, this really is an edition for you. 

You can get your copy from craft stash.

Just follow this link 


Yesterday I went out for the day with a friend. 
We went to the craft show and it was so lovely to see so many Crafters. 
I even got to meet Tracy Evans.
As you know I am a big fan of her work, her stamp designs and she is just such a lovely lady .
To be honest there are not many about in the craft industry, 



She did a fab demo , and I got to keep the card 
Here it is look. 


Stunning 
And I love the mix of orange and pink..



And look , her tell tale black thread..
It really was a wonderful day , and the drive on the motorway was ok too, 

I am all ready for tomorrow’s Groovi workshop 
And I spent Wednesday wisely...
Hope the rest of you ladies did.



I snipped all day...!!!!
It made a change from slipping on that ice. 
Karl is on his way home from Aberdeen and I have a casserole in the oven for him . 
Mikey is still here , his Jury Service could be another couple of weeks,
so it is all go...

Hope you have a lovely weekend all

Much love and hugs 
Jo. xxx


7 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a fab day and like you was very happy to meet Tracy in person.

I will have to take a closer look at the kit, it isn't so good on my phone.

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow xx

Angie said...

Wow Jo you are everywhere on the magazine shelves, well done lovely lady. Glad you had a good day out at the show and met Tracy too. I hope Karl has a good journey back and that Mikey is ok. I hope after this jury service he never has to do it again. Lots of love xx

Donna Brooks said...

No snow here thankfully! A few flurries but nothing laying for more than a few hours. I didn't know Joanna Sheen did a cardmaking magazine, will keep an eye out for it. I love ALL and Create stamps and so I know Julia's name, bet that card is on display in your home. Stay safe in the snow Jo, glad to see Tess and Eric are enjoying the weather. XX

Guillyflower said...

Well it finally snowed here Jo :) but it's gone already lol
I love Tracys' piece she gave you - the colours are gorgeous. Stay safe & warm because it's still cold & icy ((HUGS)) x

Guillyflower said...

Forgot to congratulate you on the magazine piece! I'm sure they are great as always x

Unknown said...

Looks like a good day was had by all. Love that Groovi plate , looking forward to tomorrow x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Jo it was a delight to meet you and spend some time together. You are so generous sharing the card. Loving the parchment, wonderful detail and all the cutting is so worth it. Big hugs ❤️❤️❤️❤️