Followers

Tuesday 15 October 2024

Wreath Time

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
I do hope your day is going well. 

I have been busy today, Adam is still struggling after having his tonsils out.
I think it will take a while before he feels better..
Eric has been to physio , Katie is so lovely…
She noticed a lump under his eyelid on his left eye…so we are back at the vets on Monday 
Always something !!!

I have just made a brew so thought it was a great time for a catch up.

Todays video is using the stamp & spin tool 
I have had so many messages asking for a full video using the tool.
So here we are 



You can join me here 


I do hope you enjoy it 




Have a lovely evening 
Shower…pj’s and feet up for me 





Mikey and Fran have gone to Italy today 
For a well earned holiday 
They both work so hard…





We all need to chill….

And relax 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Liz said...

Thanks for a great demo, Jo. I think this will be going on my wish list! x