Followers

Monday 14 October 2024

Wonderful weekend

Good morning everyone 
I do hope you had a lovely weekend 
and that your new week is starting well 

On Saturday it was my last 
Sharing the love of Lavinia Class for this year 

It was another lovely group of crafters, although we did miss a couple of ladies 
Due to the dreaded Covid 



Jack was a great help in the shop.




Always on hand with hugs 





It was a dash back home when we had finished as Adam was in hospital 
having his tonsils out 
Bless him, at the age of 35. 

We went to pick him up in the evening and he is staying here 
for a week or so 
 Just to minimise the risk of infection from Elliot & Jenson.
So many bugs going round  school at the moment. 

Sunday it was the usual park trip with Eric 
And it was dry, a bit cold…but lovely for walking 

After coffee at home, Karl had a lovely job for us, 
Cleaning the gutters 
Picture me at the bottom of the ladders when he threw down the gunk into a bucket next to me !!!!!

I definitely needed a shower as soon as we had finished 

I took a few photos of the plants in my garden too 
Just before they finish flowering for the year 


This is my beautiful Rose bought in memory of my wonderful Dad 



And I love my passion flowers 




Hydrangea's, 



 


Clematis 




and Dahlias 





I love my Dahlias, and this new one was recommended to me by my special friend Anne, before she passed away.
So I think of her everything I look at it…
I have it planted just outside my kitchen patio window.
( We still have coffee together ) 





This morning , Karl left at 5am but is currently stuck in traffic 
I am waiting for Tom , he is coming to service our boiler 
Another job to get done before winter 

It is that time 

Just going to make a brew….
Enjoy your day 
I will pop back later with our 
Monday catch up video 

Much Love and Hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: