Followers

Monday 7 October 2024

Monday catch up

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in 
I hope you had a lovely weekend. 

Saturday was a busy day with the 
Charity- Crafting For Sky event 
Plus my Vintage Christmas online workshop. 

Then in the afternoon jobs, walking Eric and finally a take out and some bubbles. 

Sunday morning we took the boys to 
Peak Wildlife park 
Wow what a fabulous place 



I was so excited to see the polar bears, 







Feed the Wallaby’s 

A Lemur jumped onto Adam’s rucksack as we were walking through 
The boys laughed so much 




Little Red squirrels 





and so much more 
It was a fabulous morning, 

Today I have been going through my To Do list 
Mainly adding jobs !!!!

As it is Monday 
I have our catch up video to share with you 
A requested one today 



You can join me here 



I do hope you enjoy it…





Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx




No comments: