Followers

Friday 4 October 2024

Stamp and Spin Time

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
I do hope your Friday is going well, it is a beautiful morning here in Cheshire. 
I really need to get out in my garden, 
My Dahlias are finally opening…and wow, 
I just love them. 





I am really enjoying using the Stamp  & Spin tool from Sizzix…
I have had so many requests for a tutorial…
So here we go…
A quick card 





And yes it was quick…
Here is a close up 





I used an A4 sheet of card and started with the wild summer flower stamp…the smaller one, 




Next I looked at my sets of smaller stamps 
The flower collection 



The woodland ferns 



The Foliage set 



And The Vine set 
I love using all my different colours of Versafine Clair ink 

Some Gentle Elements ink in the background 




A few more stamps…2 at a time now 



Next some finishing touches…some gel pen 




And finally some Liquid pearls..





I do think Santa will find this on his list for many crafters this year 
remember you need the Stencil & Stamp tool to fit the 2 together 

So many possibilities though 
Well worth every penny 

I hope you have a nice weekend planned 
I have our 
Vintage Christmas online class tomorrow 

Plus a Charity event 
Crafting for Sky.
Always so good to give something back 

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

Sixtyschild said...

I see this being invaluable for alot of people finding it difficult to push down stamps on blocks. Fabulous card and tutorial Jo, thank you. Love the colours. 🧡

Neet said...

Love the colours you used. Could you let us know what they were please?